1. At the top of my ‘want list’ is the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic. It’s a compact instant camera that uses the Instax mini-type film. It has 6 shooting modes, brightness control and just looks awesome.
2. This Floral Camera Strap is super cute, end of.
3. A camera bag that doesn’t look like a camera bag! The ONO Brooklyn Camera Bag is slightly higher on the budget scale, but if you’re looking to splash out on someone (or even yourself) I think this bag is absolutely gorgeous!
4. These Film Roll Salt and Pepper Shakers are just really cool.
5. I need one of these! The Eye-Fi Wifi Memory Card is a memory card with built in wifi that allows you to wirelessly pair your camera to your smartphone, tablet or computer and transfer your images instantly.
6. Camera Lens Mug I have one of these, though it doesn’t have to be used as a mug. Its perfect as a make-up brush holder or you can even put a plant in it! A nice little, novelty gift for any photographer.
7. I love this Editing Day Mug. For all those cups of coffee needed to get through an editing day!
I hope these ideas help if you’re stuck for photography related gift ideas.