There’s been a trend sweeping social media for the last few days that involves using software to generate a best 9 list on Instagram. Well here’s mine!
Here is a quick overview of my most liked Instagram photos of 2015, starting at the top left:
1. At the beginning of the year I set up a little workstation in the corner of my bedroom for photo editing and blogging. It served me well but I’m currently in the process of moving house and shall have my own little office soon! Not to mention a brand spanking new computer. Very exciting!
2. Like a proud parent I set up this photo back in March to show off my new camera. I’ve been so happy with my Nikon D800 since I got it and it has accompanied me to every wedding since. This year one of my resolutions is to master it’s video function.
3. A montage of details from Fay and Alex’s gorgeous wedding back in September. You can see more of their wedding here.
4. I decided one afternoon to make a little fort for Graeme and I to hide out in. I was pretty chuffed with it even if it did make me feel like an eight year old. I think Graeme was secretly impressed too. We ended up eating our dinner in there while watching Age of Adeline before falling asleep. I must say I did wake up with a bad back…I’m not as young as I think I am!
5. This was the awesome breakfast Graeme and I had whilst staying at Roslyn House in Pateley Bridge last September. My goodness it was good! Roslyn House was a lovely B&B too. The owners Judith and Bob made us feel right at home and upgraded our room for us on arrival. I’d highly recommend it for anyone looking for somewhere to stay while exploring the Yorkshire Dales.
6. A lovely photo of Hannah and Paul’s first dance at their wedding at Bolton School last year. Hannah’s dress was just amazing.
7. Same wedding! Graeme doing a sterling job working the Photobooth at the evening reception. Good lad.
8. A snap of the Eiffel Tower from our trip to Paris last April for Mums 50th Birthday. I could go back there time and time again.
9. Working hard in a coffee shop getting Kim and Alex’s wedding images ready. Oh and a sneaky granola square too 😉
Find More on my Instagram @emmanelsonphotography