Please pay your £200 deposit to secure your booking to the following account.
Sort code: 16-00-06
Account number: 10420788
Terms & Conditions
1) These Terms and conditions are between Emma Nelson (hereinafter known as the Photographer) and the Clients (named above and hereinafter known as the Couple).
2) The “Contract” means the contract accepted by the Couple in submitting the Booking Form, and incorporates these terms and conditions.
3)“Wedding” shall, if the context so requires, be deemed to be a reference to a civil partnership ceremony or any other analogous ceremony.
4) The Photographer agrees to be in attendance on the date and locations as entered above and to provide the Couple with the photographic package and any extra items selected above. If this also includes the pre-wedding shoot, it is agreed that this will be carried out at a time and location mutually agreed upon by The Couple and the Photographer.
5) The Deposit is payable by The Couple on submitting the Contract. This will be set against the total fees payable by The Couple and is non-refundable. The Couple agrees to pay the full balance owed 1 month prior to the wedding date listed. If the Package Fee is not paid by that date, the Photographer reserves the right not to provide any services until payment is made or to treat the Contract as being cancelled by the Couple.
5) The Photographer agrees to have completed digital files available for The Couple within 12 weeks of the wedding date. Upon receipt of image files, The Couple accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. The Photographer guarantees backup files will be kept for 12 months but does not permanently archive image files. It is The Couple’s responsibility to make sure that digital files are copied to new media as required.
6) The Photographer grants the Couple a personal-usage license to print, copy, publish images online and share with friends and family. The images may not be used for commercial use or any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The images may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the images remain exclusively with the Photographer, who may use the images for advertising or promotional purposes at their discretion unless specifically requested not to do so by the Couple.
7) Images are edited at the photographer’s discretion, and delivered files will not include all images shot. Every effort will be made to provide a good colour balance between photographs but this may not always be possible due to factors such as lighting conditions and digital sensor limitations. Prints made on different occasions or in different sizes may also vary. Accordingly, no warranty is given that an exact colour match can be provided. The Photographer reserves the creative right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards. The selection of delivered photographs by The Photographer is final.
8) The Photographer agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality photographic services in the prevailing conditions. However, due to the limited and subjective nature of the event, the Photographer cannot be held responsible for requested photographs not taken or missed, lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions, or schedule complications caused by but not limited to, anyone in or at the event, or by the church or location restrictions. The photographer is not responsible for lost photo opportunities due to other cameras or flashes, the lateness of the bride, groom or other principles. The Photographer is not responsible for the lack of coverage due to weather conditions, scheduling complications due to the lateness of individuals, rules and restrictions of venue, or the rendering of decorations of the location.
9) Cancellation: In the event that The Couple cancel the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract at any point before the wedding ceremony takes place, the deposit will be forfeit. If The Couple cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract within 6 months of their wedding date a cancellation fee of 75% of the total balance will due.
10) In the unlikely event of total or part photographic failure, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen events beyond the Photographer’s control, the Photographer’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid and the Photographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
11) All parties please note that by the Couple returning this form and a non-refundable deposit to the Photographer they are entering into a legally binding contract. This contract does not affect their statutory rights.